Barinder Sran Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight and Unknown Facts about Cricketer– India has a new Left arm sensational bowler now and he is Barinder Sran, who has been amazing in his debut vs Australia. After the retirement of Zaheer khan left hand pacer was required and Barinder seems to be taking place of Zaheer now. Let us show you the complete details about this Left arm bowler.
Barinder Balbirsingh Sran played for Punjab in his early days and got a chance to perform in Australia as India’s Front end left hand bowler. Currently he is a member of Rajasthan Royal Squad. Here are some of the unknown facts about him.
1.Barinder Sran: Personal Profile-
- Name- Barinder Balbirsingh Sran
- DOB- 10 December 1992 (age 23)
- From- Sirsa, Haryana, India
- Batting style- Left-handed
- Bowling style- Left-arm medium-fast
- Occupation- Cricketer
- Height- 5’9″
- Weight- 65 kg
- Team- India , Rajasthan Royals and Punjab
- Girlfriend- No Information
Contact details will be updated soon.
2.International Debut –
He made his One Day International debut for India against Australia on 12 January 2016. In his debut he took 2 wickets in first 5 overs and his first wicket was Dynamic batsman Aaron Finch. Sran was picked for the Indian ODI team to play Australia in Australia, with only eight List A matches under his belt.
Indian star cricketer Yuvraj singh also tweeeted about him-
Barinder saran! Serious spell of fast bowling on a flat track ! A talented fast left armer to watch out for reminds me of a young @ImZaheer
— yuvraj singh (@YUVSTRONG12) October 3, 2015
3. Career details-
|5 wickets in innings||1||0||0|
- Not Just Cricket , he is also a good player of Boxing. The days of training at Bhiwani Boxing Club, where Vijender Singh was trained.
- His Cricket training was done in Chandigarh academy.
- In 2015 auction he is selected in Rajasthan Royals squad in IPL by impressing Rahul Dravid with his skills. His contract amount was Rs. 10 lakh.
Good luck to this Young man.
Comment below if you any information about this player.